Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kata2 drpd Will Smith



“The things that have been most valuable to me I did not learn in school”

“I know how to learn anything I want to learn. I absolutely know that I could learn how to fly the space shuttle because if someone else know how to fly it, and they put it in a book. Give me the book and I do not need somebody to stand up in front of the class”

“For a long time now, I have been beyond anything that I ever dreamed. I just put my head down and run hard. And I am almost surprised when I look up and see where I am”

“If you are a kind of person who say that you are going to run three miles but you only run two, I don’t ever worry about losing something to you. When I say I want to run three miles, I run five. With that mentality, it is difficult to lose.”

0 comments: