Saturday, June 18, 2011

Super DAD .......amazing !!!


Daad Mohammed lost a leg in a road accident and plans to have an artificial limb fitted in Jaipur in India - and while there he hopes to find one of his new brides. One more has already been lined up in Baluchistan, Pakistan.
"In 2015 I will be 68 years old and will have 100 children," he said. "After that I will stop marrying. I have to have at least three more marriages to hit the century. "Two of my wives are pregnant and they will give birth within two months.Tariq was delivered by my wife Mariam. He is healthy and happy and will have two more brothers or sisters soon. And I am also happy because Allah is giving me more children." The retired truck-driver, policeman and soldier has two other babies - fourmonth-old Alma and eightmonth-old Sara.

Two other children, Adnan and Sulaiman, are under two years old. His wives and exwives include Bedouins from the UAE plus women from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran and Oman. They live in Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Daad Mohammed, whose home is in Al Bustan, Ajman, spends time with each of them and has a family gettogether every Friday.

He is head of possibly the largest single UAE dynasty with 127 members, including 49 grandchildren, and has 15 houses. Two of his wives have died. Now he is going to have the same type of artificial limb - known as the Jaipur foot - that Indian dancer Sudha Chandran uses.

"After Ramadan, I will go to Jaipur to get an artificial leg and marry a beautiful Rajasthani girl," he told Emirates Today. "I have had seven Indian brides. "At present I use a crutch to move around. I am told that the Jaipur foot works better than other artificial limbs." Daad Mohammed said he received generous support from the Ajman Government, including houses and cash. He was paid a military pension of Dh24,000 a month by the Abu Dhabi Government. "Even though my family is big, I don't have any problem managing the budget," he said. "If I buy fish for the entire family I have to spend a minimum of Dh500 per day. If the menu includes mutton at least Dh1,000 per day is required, and that's just for the meat." And despite having so many offspring he does not overlook the vital duty of any dad. He added: "I take care of their requirements - and pay pocket money to each and every child.

0 comments: